[b-hebrew] Deconstructionism

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Tue Apr 10 23:42:37 EDT 2007

 Dear Yitzhak & Kevin,

 By way of clarification, I am not an inerrantist in the true sense because extant MSS all have errors of one sort or another. My ONLY position in regards to inerrancy is that Hashem communicated all of His Torah (both OT & NT) completely free of error in any way, shape or form.

 Further, PaRDeS is not itself kabbalistic but the Sod or 'S' level alone is. Neither is adherence to inerrancy required or proof of belief. I haven't proposed that idea and I haven't intimated that as far as I can recall. the implications attributed to me (below) are not my own and seem to be constructed in order to provide a response to those ideas. I defer to my own statements on those very points which I think were clear in their own right.

 Regards,
 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).