[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

Harold Holmyard hholmyard3 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 10 23:16:05 EDT 2007

Shoshanna Walker wrote:
> Thank you so very much for finding and emailing to us G-d's
> predictions and promises of the way things will be when the Universe
> is restored to the perfection which G-d has promised, which has not
> occurred yet, and which includes, by your own email, that you
> foreigners are destined to worship G-d (which it is our
> responsibility to teach you how) - not your idolatrous man-g-d - but
> the G-d of Israel, Creator of the Universe - and to keep Shabbat
> according to Torah - which your religion presently does not require,
> or is even privy to the details of how to observe it, including the
> 36 categories and all their manifestations of "melacha" - and to hold
> fast to G-d's covenant - which presently you do not acknowledge, but
> say that Jesus gave you a new covenant to replace G-d's covenant.  Am
> I wrong?  And that G-d's house, ie; the resurrected Beit HaMikdash -
> but which you, the nations of the world would like to take away from
> us and give to the arabs - will be "called a house of prayer for all
> nations"

HH: Yes, we believe the new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, but
it does not replace the Abrahamic covenant. And God does not perfect the
universe overnight. It is a process, part of which is the age we are
presently living through. True Christians are your friends, not your
enemies.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard