[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Tue Apr 10 22:26:09 EDT 2007

Thank you so very much for finding and emailing to us G-d's
predictions and promises of the way things will be when the Universe
is restored to the perfection which G-d has promised, which has not
occurred yet, and which includes, by your own email, that you
foreigners are destined to worship G-d (which it is our
responsibility to teach you how) - not your idolatrous man-g-d - but
the G-d of Israel, Creator of the Universe - and to keep Shabbat
according to Torah - which your religion presently does not require,
or is even privy to the details of how to observe it, including the
36 categories and all their manifestations of "melacha" - and to hold
fast to G-d's covenant - which presently you do not acknowledge, but
say that Jesus gave you a new covenant to replace G-d's covenant.  Am
I wrong?  And that G-d's house, ie; the resurrected Beit HaMikdash -
but which you, the nations of the world would like to take away from
us and give to the arabs - will be "called a house of prayer for all
nations"

Shoshanna

Is. 56:6-7 And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to serve him,
to love the name of the LORD, and to worship him, all who keep the
Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant ó these
I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of
prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my
altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.î

Psa. 102:15 The nations will fear the name of the LORD, all the kings of
the earth will revere your glory.

Psa. 105:1 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among
the nations what he has done.

Psa. 96:7 Ascribe to the LORD, O families of nations, ascribe to the
LORD glory and strength.

Psa. 82:8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your
inheritance.

Psa. 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before
you, O Lord; they will bring glory to your name.

Psa. 72:17 May his name endure forever; may it continue as long as the
sun. All nations will be blessed through him, and they will call him
blessed.

Psa. 67:2 that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all
nations.

Psa. 67:4 May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you rule the
peoples justly and guide the nations of the earth. Selah

Psa. 47:9 The nobles of the nations assemble as the people of the God of
Abraham, for the kings of the earth belong to God; he is greatly exalted.

Psa. 45:17 I will perpetuate your memory through all generations;
therefore the nations will praise you for ever and ever.

Psa. 22:27 All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD,
and all the families of the nations will bow down before him,

Yours,
Harold Holmyard