[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Tue Apr 10 20:34:49 EDT 2007

On 11/04/2007 01:24, Shoshanna Walker wrote:
> Hello????  BY WHAT RIGHT are you quoting Romans to explain OUR Torah?

By the same right that you repeatedly quote your "Oral Torah" to explain
OUR Torah ("OUR" because it was given to the whole world, not just one
ethnic group). You believe that your Oral Torah is the word of God, but
we don't. We believe that Romans is the word of God, but you don't. We
respect your right to quote the Oral Torah as long as you understand
that not everyone accepts it. Please give the same respect to people who
quote the New Testament.
> Is that your own gobbeldygook? By what authority do you proclaim such
> meaningless nonsense to a list which is SUPPOSED to be above
> religious doctrine, even though it is SUPPOSEDLY about OUR TORAH!?
> Which only we JEWS have all the tools to know it? ...

You can assert this if you like, even if it is racist, but not here
because this is religious doctrine, and as you rightly say this list is
supposed to be above religious doctrine.

> I have been quiet for a very long time on this list - months - and I
> have not promoted Jewish doctrine, as I have been admonished over and
> over again, not to, but until I am removed and banned by the owners
> in case they have an anti-Jewish agenda and are offended by me, I
> will not cease and desist from defending MY Torah, AGAINST YOUR FALSE
> NON-JEWISH DOCTRINE ...

If this is your intention, it is in deliberate breach of the list
guidelines, and I hope the moderators will insist that you desist and
remove you if you do not.

> A little respect PLEASE!

And from you!

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org