[b-hebrew] dying you will die

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Fri Apr 6 17:17:09 EDT 2007

I am claiming the former, because, as I have said time and time again
on this list, there is an Oral Torah that was given to Moshe to give
over at the Revelation, but which was also known to the righteous of
previous generations (ie; Adam, Noah, Shem....), handed down
generation after generation to a select few, that contains a great
deal of information that the written Torah does not contain, but
alludes to, and if you think you can learn it by means of Hebrew
linguistics, then you are mistaken.

Now if you want to know where all this information has been written
down, that is another question.

Shabbat Shalom

Chag Sameach

Shoshanna

If by what you wrote, you mean that Adam was already immortal before sin,
but then lost his immortality, then I would like to know where you are
finding that, because while that is claimed overwhelmingly, I cannot find
any evidence for it.  If however you are referring to the fact that
immortality was only available in the eating from the Tree of Life, then I
am in agreement since this is what is clearly stated in God's Word.

Thanks,
Scott McAliley