[b-hebrew] dying you will die

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Fri Apr 6 16:59:51 EDT 2007

Because that is what the ORAL TORAH that G-d taught to Moshe, says,
and much more.  Adam's soul contained all the souls of all people.
Not only that, but after this event, he fasted and repented for three
days, his repentence was accepted, and he was taught by the angel,
Raziel (raz = secret).

ie; his spiritual stature was awesome.

But the literal text will not tell you that, nor was it meant to teach that.

Shabbat Shalom, Chag Sameach

Shoshanna