[b-hebrew] dying you will die

Scott McAliley scottanderin1 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:46:55 EDT 2007

Shoshanna

If by what you wrote, you mean that Adam was already immortal before sin,
but then lost his immortality, then I would like to know where you are
finding that, because while that is claimed overwhelmingly, I cannot find
any evidence for it.  If however you are referring to the fact that
immortality was only available in the eating from the Tree of Life, then I
am in agreement since this is what is clearly stated in God's Word.

Thanks,
Scott McAliley