[b-hebrew] dying you will die

Scott McAliley scottanderin1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:35:53 EDT 2007

Isaac,
   I am too ignorant of Hebrew to even understand most of your commentary,
but I appreciate it.  To my shame, the only part I understood was the
conclusion.  And that still leaves me wondering, was the process of death
that you refer to, Tamut, already happening, and would certainly come to
fruition if they did not take the action of eating of the tree of life?

As far as the rest of your comments, you'll need to dumb them down for me.

Thanks,
Scott McAliley