[b-hebrew] Deconstructionism

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Thu Apr 5 00:20:25 EDT 2007

 Thank you, Yitzhak, for the links. I am quite anxious to see how they compare to my graduate school experiences (three-times thus far) of the application of deconstructionism which is as I used it in the post you referenced. Unfortunately, they were always about attacking, undermining, denying or even criminalizing the validity of the Western cannon as well as all things religious especially all things scriptural.

 Thanks again for this.

 Regards,
 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).