[b-hebrew] Uncancelable meaning

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:03:32 EDT 2007

And the seeming refusal to accept any methodological consequences of
such living-language data -- esp. when English data form a large part of
the backbone of the methodological discussion of aspect in the
dissertation! -- is worrying, particularly so when the primary aim of
the methodology is to uncover the "uncancellable meaning" of verbal
conjugations in a dead language.

Regards,
David Kummerow.