[b-hebrew] Verbal Aspect (was Tenses - Deut 6:4)

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 01:34:03 EDT 2007

Hi George,

Here's another reference on this topic which I found on Friday:

Moore, Kevin E. 2006. “Space-to-Time Mappings and Temporal Concepts.”
Cognitive Linguistics 17: 199-244.

Again, the finding is the same: deictic conceptualisation of verb forms
only occurs when tense is to some degree grammaticalised.

Regards,
David Kummerow.