[b-hebrew] Uncancelable meaning

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Sun Apr 1 17:19:22 EDT 2007

On 01/04/2007 02:43, davidfentonism at aim.com wrote:
>   Peter, that view makes b-hebrew especially problematic to fully apprehend to anyone holding that view because it is the only language in history that functions uniquely as I have described. No mysticism necessary.

If you want to believe this as a faith position, you are free to do so
as long as you don't proselytise, although this is more or less what I
meant by "mysticism". If you claim this as a scholarly position, please
can you give us some evidence for the uniqueness of b-hebrew.

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org
Blog:    http://www.qaya.org/blog/
Website: http://www.qaya.org/