[b-hebrew] Godwin's Law and Gershman's Corollary

Arthur Gershman gershman18 at msn.com
Sun Apr 1 08:03:51 EDT 2007

Dear Mr. Kirk,
You have violated Godwin' Law by continuing the "scholarship" thread.  There is something  which I shall call Gershman's Corollary.  The penalty for violating Gershman's corollary is that you will be harassed by an idiot.
Best regards,
Art Gershman
PS What's wrong with my clock?

Ben Zoma said: Who is wise?  Those who learn from all people.  Pirkei Avot 4:1