[b-hebrew] help with Ezekiel 32:21

Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:22:11 EDT 2006

When this thread first began, I immediately thought it had been
misquoted because איל )YL seems so much more likely. So, I started to
respond to the original post without even looking it up because it
seemed so unnatural to say אלי גבורים )LY GBWRYM. After I looked up
the verse, however, I just deleted my writing and never responded. It
just seems more natural to me that it would read otherwise. I kinda
like Karl's revision of the vowelization to say "unto me." It just
doesn't seem to make sense with the vowels as they are. I will have to
spend more time with the context, but that is definitely my initial
feeling on the subject.

$LWM
Yonah