Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 00:23:09 EDT 2006

I have never heard of this book, and I don't know where I could get my
hands on it. What different light could this book shine on what
"gender" means (beyond just "feminine")? Generally it has to do with
agreement between a noun and its modifiers, regardless of the natural
gender of the given noun -- que yo sepa.

$LWM,
Yonah