[b-hebrew] Gesenius on Femininity

Chris and Nel wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Mon Sep 25 14:03:55 EDT 2006

Peter, surely you can not be serious?  It SEEMS arbitrary and that is why I
asked.  I had always thought that apart from the obvious male/female
associations the rest is just accident, but it seems quite clear that
accident has nothing to do with it, it may appear accident, but I think that
Gesenius has a point, you don't think so?

Regards Chris

25 sept Peter Kirk replied: