Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sun Sep 24 22:03:45 EDT 2006

It is not the baker who is evil in Hosea.  It is the inciter - evil
inclination.  The example of the baker is used - that he kneads the
dough and then waits for it to leaven before baking it - and that is
what the inciter does, he incites and then waits for his plan to work.

Shoshanna

Harold I would like you to comment on this.
The woman who brings leaven into the bread
NAU Matthew 13:33 He spoke another parable to them, "(a)The kingdom of
heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in (b)three (1)pecks
of flour until it was all leavened."
If the flour is in the kingdom of God and the leaven is the called out
ones, would the problem be answered in those who do nothing in the
kingdom of heaven because of fear and unbelief be like the evil baker
in hosea, in other words we are called to be filled with the spirit of
God everyone is. The we can do the work of God. I know I am missing
something here that is why I would like you comment, or anyone that
undersands what I am saying.
Eva Ritsema