[b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 31 unlevened bread

James jtifft at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 22 20:18:46 EDT 2006

Eva,

That has got to be a very hard thing to do, it's something like a person
whom may be allergic to bread or wheat, I have a couple of friends in my
Church that are Glutton Intolerant and they have a really big problem.  And
in their case it's more that they don't dare, for fear of the reaction.

I think of doing this myself but after going through a single day finding
out how difficult it is.  In Israel there are places to shop where you don't
have to worry about it, or it's a natural thing.  In most countries that's
not the case.  Most definately not here, we eat Tex-Mex mostly and the dough
is unlevened it still has the wrong ingrediants I think.

James Tifft
San Antonio, Texas
jtifft at sbcglobal,net