[b-hebrew] Dates of Ezra and Nehemiah

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sat Sep 16 21:15:43 EDT 2006

I have the dates - from the year of the creation of the world - but I
am not going to bother looking them up and sending them.

Shoshanna

Does it matter?  The two of them place themselves in historical context.   I
would think that their admission of their role in selection of the Jewish
scriptures as we know them, and of creating Judaism as we know it, would be
more important than the exact date when they did it.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX
tiggernut24 at yahoo.com