[b-hebrew] BC date on the 70 weeks

Yitzhak Sapir yitzhaksapir at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 20:28:51 EDT 2006

On 9/15/06, John B. Senterfitt wrote:

> Why is it so important to put a BC date or dates on the vision shown
> to Daniel? When in fact it is still future from where we are today!

Maybe you know already ahead of time how to interpret Daniel based on
your own beliefs.  But for me, it's not an issue of important or not
important, but an issue of understanding what the text says and fitting
what the text says to what we know independently from history based
solely on the text and independent of any possible theological
assumptions or beliefs.

Yitzhak Sapir