[b-hebrew] electronic versions

James jtifft at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 15 18:01:43 EDT 2006

John and all,

You might want to look also at, www.e-sword.org there you will find a free
version with several translations also free.  However the last time I was on
their site I noticed they are starting to charge for some things.  The
Hebrew text is there, but I don't remember if it was free or if there was
change.

Jim Tifft
San Antonio, Texas
jtifft at sbcglobal.net
Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my Salvation; Whom shall I fear?