[b-hebrew] electronic versions

John B. Senterfitt millenia05 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 15 15:17:42 EDT 2006

Svetlana:

Which version of the text are you using? I just checked two different
electronic editions (both free downloads) and neither have the Hebrew
words that you quoted below.

Karl W. Randolph.

I would draw your attention to BibleWorks 7
http://www.bibleworks.com/

The work is quite encompassing and for this reason it might seem intimidating to a new user but once you have spent some time learning the use of BW it becomes your constant companion while on the computer.

Aah so! I might should ought to mention that it is not free but well worth every $$.
John B. Senterfitt