[b-hebrew] Psalm 22 Translation Help

Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 18:23:45 EDT 2006

Peter,

Well, I just noticed that the image itself states that it has
"enhanced" the line in question. I hope there is an UN-enhanced
version that we can actually compare, because it is entirely possible
that this apparent vav does not extend that low but only follows a
shadow in the image. I would like to see a better reproduction if
possible.

Yours,
Yonah