[b-hebrew] Interpretation of Hoshea 4:9

Svetlana Blinova ole20 at rambler.ru
Thu Sep 14 11:45:36 EDT 2006

Hi to All,

I am new to the list.

I am interested in the interpretation "between the lines" (this is not
rabbinical method but similar to one) the Bible in the Hebrew language.
I have found some information that seems me interesting and would like
to share it with you.

So, from the text of Hoshea 4:9 in the Hebrew language I singled out a
sequence of the words:

YHVH--am--Haho--chen--akedah--derekh--ayin--yamin--lailah

I interpret these words as "among the people of YHVH the adherents of
Haho must have a night in the right eye".

What do you think about this interpretation? Does it make any sense? Or
my imagination have upper hand?

Sincerely,
Svetlana Kravtsova
Ukraine