[b-hebrew] Scholars, please stand up

David Anderson sarxws at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:21:27 EDT 2006

I must say that Bill Rea is absolutely right! I have been a part of this
forum for about 6 months and I must say that every once in a while something
will strike me hard, forcing me to develop a new mindset and understanding,
of what I thought...this list is invaluable and is giving me exactly what I
was looking for.

David Anderson
Mobile, Alabama