[b-hebrew] Four Beasts in Daniel
rosewalk at concentric.net
Mon Sep 11 10:35:46 EDT 2006
No these are not the 4 beasts.
1. The lion: Babylonian empire
2. The bear: The Persian empire (the three ribs symbolized Cyrus,
Achashverosh, and Darius - Rashi)
3. The leopard: The Greek empire (the four heads allude to the
four generals who divided the empire after Alexander's death -
4. The Roman empire, considered to be the current exile.
Four beasts - Strongs 2423 awyx Cheyva' (Aramaic) (khay-vaw');
1. The Orient: ie.. China, India, Phillipines, Vietnam, etc..
2. Slavoc: ie.. Russia, Yugoslavia, Checklaslovakia, etc..
3. Roman: ie.. Rome, Germany, France, Britian, Australia, Canada,
America, Israel, UN, etc..
4. Middle east: ie.. Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi, etc..
Which beast (cheyva) is diverse from then others?
Now, who are the true Yisrael?
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
b-hebrew mailing list
b-hebrew at lists.ibiblio.org
More information about the b-hebrew