[b-hebrew] Seperating the beasts

John B. Senterfitt millenia05 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 10 16:05:45 EDT 2006

I agree with Shoshanna, the beasts referred only to the kingdoms as
political entities only, not the individual kings.

The king or a line of kings was a horn on the beast. I don't remember
a single case where a beast, at least in Daniel, that an individual
king was typified by a beast of his own. Can anyone think of any
exceptions?

Karl W. Randolph.

Karl

I do so agree with what you say here! No where does it say to this effect: King "so and so" is a beast.
But in effect it does say in Daniel 7:17 that there to be
four beasts which are to be Kings.
KJV Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Now true to what you said they do not have names yet, but you can rest assured they will when this prophecy is fully fulfilled.

And for my peace of mind, I do wish you would convince me that Daniel 7:11 does not apply to Satan
being confined to the pit.
KJV Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

And I know that no where does it specifically say: Here is another name, beast to be used for satan.

John B. Senterfitt