[b-hebrew] Deut 33:3 - a meaningful translation needed??

Chris and Nel wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Sat Sep 9 12:03:38 EDT 2006

I think that deutoronomy 33:3 should be translated:

"And furthermore, One who cherishes people...." as being more meaningful and
not constraining the text to 'imply' only the people in the wilderness.

If the general consensus amongst you agrees, then at least I know where I am
at. If there are objections then I would discuss this since I believe that I
have sound reasons in favour of scrapping  -- :"Yes, He has loved the
people" OR "Surely, it is you who love the people"

Looking forward to replies
Regards,
Chris Watts
Ireland.