[b-hebrew] origin of evil

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Fri Sep 8 18:35:54 EDT 2006

There is VERY MUCH about this that G-d taught in the ORAL Torah -
this aspect of it was written down, just as the aspect of law -
instructions how to observe the Mitzvot - and it was coalesced in the
Zohar, with later JEWISH Kabbalistic writings being commentaries on
the Zohar.

This is ALL discussed there in GREAT DETAIL

Shoshanna

We are really getting into the area of speculation.

If I were to describe this in 21st century terminology: we live in a
four dimensional universe, three physical directions and the fourth
time. But God is outside of these four dimensions. In fact, he created
them. Therefore, God's light is not the same as the light within our
four dimensioned universe.

There is very little we can say about the dimension that is God's
abode, though it is often, for reasons of expression, said to be in
"heaven".

Karl W. Randolph.