[b-hebrew] origin of evil

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:59:43 EDT 2006

We are really getting into the area of speculation.

If I were to describe this in 21st century terminology: we live in a
four dimensional universe, three physical directions and the fourth
time. But God is outside of these four dimensions. In fact, he created
them. Therefore, God's light is not the same as the light within our
four dimensioned universe.

There is very little we can say about the dimension that is God's
abode, though it is often, for reasons of expression, said to be in
"heaven".

Karl W. Randolph.