[b-hebrew] Seperating the beasts

John B. Senterfitt millenia05 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 8 15:21:38 EDT 2006

Harold

HH: There is one problem with this analysis. The beast that comes up out
of the abyss is not Satan but is the antichrist (Rev 17:8). Your mistake
is understandable, since Satan is pictured as a dragon and also comes up
out of the abyss (Revelation 20).

Yours,
Harold Holmyard

Let me draw your attention to Revelation chapter 13 and in verse four the Dragon (satan, according to 12:9.) gives his complete power over to a beast which is the Antichrist and he does have complete authority during the 1000 years while satan is confined in the pit.

Revelation 17:8-11 describes satan as a beast but we know which one he is by the way he is defined.
"The Beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascent out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition". and is not, refers to the 1000 years he is confined in the pit.

John B. Senterfitt