[b-hebrew] Daniel 11:22

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:26:17 EDT 2006

Dear Peter:

When I was in school, the Roman dates were singled out as some in
question. In Luke's day, there was no question, but as far as I know,
today we do not have the court records to verify the scholarly
consensus. For the most part, if we are within a decade, that's close
enough.

Wikipedia, where there is an academic consensus, is particularly poor
as a source for a full range of information on a subject.

Karl W. Randolph.