[b-hebrew] b-hebrew digest--seventy weeks

John B. Senterfitt millenia05 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 7 17:51:33 EDT 2006

Attention all

Zeroing in on Daniel 9:27 and the "half".
I know some of you reading this will not accept the NT Greek scriptures and may not like to hear from the Septuagint, but none the less here goes.

The Septuagint points to the last half of that week and in order to define the time for this I will have to refer to the NT. And for those of you who chose to read further, you will learn something.

In Revelation Chapter 11:3 there are two witnesses pointed out who prophecy for 42 months which is the last half of the week.

Now notice in verse 7 when they have finished their testimony, the beast (Satan) that comes up out of the pit where he has been confined for the 1000 years according to Revelation 20:2 and he is not to be freed from the pit until the 1000 years are finished. Rev 20:3

So then it is at this point that he is in a position to do the work we say in Rev 11:7. So now this pushes the time frame for that 42 months much farther into the future than most of you want to think.

Now I well know that this goes against all well known theology. Nonetheless when you get tired of throwing stones at me, maybe, just maybe our Saviour can use his Spirit to prick your spirit.
John B. Senterfitt