[b-hebrew] Question: Daniel 9: 1 and 2 with Rashi

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:30:19 EDT 2006

Rashi seems to be saying that when Daniel first calculated the 70
years, it was from the first time Nebuchadnezzar captured and took
captives from Jerusalem. But Rashi says that Daniel should have
counted from the destruction of the temple, which happened 18 years
later. Makes sense.

Karl W. Randolph.