[b-hebrew] Harold: Re: To Harold: Tanach book order - different in Christian Bibles

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sun Sep 3 11:27:02 EDT 2006

I never even heard of it - at first I thought he meant Encyclopedia Judaica

Shoshanna

*Even* the Jewish Encyclopedia?? Why is it that I never see a Jew
citing this as his authority for anything? We cite law codes and
commentaries. We do not cite the Jewish Encyclopedia. It is simply not
the authority on these matters.

Yonah

--
Yonah Mishael ben Avraham