[b-hebrew] Was Daniel a prophet?

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Fri Sep 1 13:56:36 EDT 2006

On 01/09/2006 18:25, Shoshanna Walker wrote:
> Matthew and Mark are not telling us if G-d considered Daniel to be a prophet.

That is not Matthew Postiff's position, I guess. Some of us believe that
these are the very words of God, in the person of Jesus.

> Sanhedrin was authorized to decide that.

You can assert that, but God nowhere says in his written Word that the
Sanhedrin had any authority in this matter.

We have different ideas on such things, and it is pointless for any of
us to continue to make unqualified assertions based on our faith
positions which only inflame everyone else.

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org
Website: http://www.qaya.org/