[b-hebrew] Tanach book order - different in Christian Bibles

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Fri Sep 1 12:18:35 EDT 2006

Even if he only got his visions from angels and not from G-d directly?

Also, no one answered my question - was he verified by the Sanhedrin?

In order to be verified by the Sanhedrin, a self proclaimed prophet
had to undergo a test, and if even just one of the things he
prophecized didn't come to pass, then he failed.

Shoshanna

I think our discussions have made it clear that there are good grounds
for considering Daniel a prophet quite apart from any Christian
interpretations.