[b-hebrew] Infinitive absolute -the reference

Chris and Nel wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Mon Oct 30 14:16:16 EST 2006

Karl and Jonah and others?

Here are the references which he gives (unfortunately I can not get hold of
them):

.....see jer 3:12-13; Buss, 'Distinction between Civil Law and Criminal
Law', esp pages 55-57 (proceedings of the sixth world congree of Jewish
studies - Jerusalem: academic press 1977; 1: 51-62.

However he does have a point, because as I have read in verse 30 of Exodus
21:28-36, how can we justify verse 30 in the light of the Infinitive
Absolute in verse 28?

Chris.