[b-hebrew] Well, well well...G_d's Justice

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Mon Oct 30 15:18:18 EST 2006

Howdy Chris:
You have not misread at all, Chris. HaShem is an Elohim of justice and could not be Holy, Holy, Holy without it. Grace takes on its full meaning in light of the holiness of G-d. It is in contrast to His set-apartness that we see our own unrighteousness and how great His definitive love is. Thus, Eloah is just and His love allows for a Way by which we might be redeemed from the justice we all deserve in light of His holiness.

I'm not sure how well I've expressed this thought but please feel free to ask more questions which might flesh out clearer responses from me.

Shalom!
Dave

Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).