[b-hebrew] Well, well well, Whose changing a hundred years of a basic rule - Infinite Absolute!

Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 23:22:37 EST 2006

Regarding this topic, I also learned that an infinitive absolute
coupled with a finite verb form is an intensifier. I would be
interested in any *evidence* to demonstrate that it only means "liable
to", though I think this is stretching. If you have more from the
author, please forward at least the bibliographical note to the list.

Thanks,
Yonah