[b-hebrew] Thankyou (1 Sam 1:26)

John B. Senterfitt millenia05 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 27 14:47:49 EDT 2006

Greetings to forum

Peter, Yitzhak, Pera, Bryan and Harold- Thankyou,  I finally have it all
sorted!.  I appreciate your time and really value the things that you say, I
may not always reply but just to let you know that yours and other peoples'
immediately to the
solution, (for my head - that is)! I am grateful that this board exists, it
is my only opportunity to interact with both those who are learning and
those who know almost everything.

Best Regards
Chris.

Just a snip from Chris's post that caught my eye; (those who know almost everything).
Chris, picture me making this comment with a big smile. After some 30+ years of digging and attempting to chew the Hebrew/Greek and untold English works I have come to the conclusion that if it were possible to have two books; one book of what I know and have learned and another book of what I yet do not know then the book of what I still have to learn is much the larger.
John B. Senterfitt