[b-hebrew] Moses' writing? [was: The New Testament]

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Thu Oct 26 15:40:51 EDT 2006

On 26/10/2006 20:24, Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com wrote:
> A lot of speculation going on: town mice; city mice; gofer mice.  Not one of
> you guys has explained how Moses plugged in his laptop while on the mountain
> yet????

I think there was plenty of divine power on the mountain. Remember the
lightning (Exodus 19:6)? The problem came when the Israelites had to
leave Sinai. They had to build the Ark of the Covenant, with all its
"curtains", as a battery to keep the laptop charged up between
thunderstorms. All that stored power made the ark rather dangerous, as
Uzzah discovered (2 Samuel 5:7).

;-)

I say this with a wink, but someone had ideas like this seriously!

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org
Website: http://www.qaya.org/