[b-hebrew] 1 Sam 1:26 Harold.

Chris and Nel wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Wed Oct 25 14:17:42 EDT 2006

Thankyou Harold, but having just read GKC 94 d and u, I don't understand it
one bit. I have no idea what he is talking about. (I usually work things out
but on this occasion I can't), Van de Merwe, Naude and Kreuze make no
mention whatsoever about this Segholate participle, they give ONLY the SAME
example as every other grammar book that I have. And I have four!!!!!  I
only want to understand the principle behind what is going on here - that is
all.

regards
Chris.