[b-hebrew] New Rabbinic Hebrew and 1 Samuel Translation Groups

Berel Beyer berelbeyer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:07:23 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Periodically, I've been announcing translation groups from the
selfstudyhebrew list which might be of interest. A new
Rabbinic/Mishnaic group will be starting up in early November using An
Introductory Grammar of Rabbinic Hebrew by Miguel Perez Fernandez
(Brill Academic Publishers, March, 1999; ISBN: 9004109048). Also, a I
Samuel translation group will be re-starting about the same time.

Details for the Mishnaic group can be found here:

Details for the 1 Sam. translation group can be found here: