[b-hebrew] actual Hebrew question about Daniel 9:25

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 13:57:05 EDT 2006

Steve:

You need to be more careful in your translating. What you list below
is not the same list as in Daniel 9:24. In an earlier message I gave a
translation that is closer to the Hebrew, much closer. Further, you
have limited the readings of some of the purposes to other than what
is allowed by the Hebrew.

Karl W. Randolph.