[b-hebrew] actual Hebrew question about Daniel 9:25

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 19 22:58:57 EDT 2006

Karl,
OK. How about just tell me how you translate Dan 9:25-26 into correct
English with punctuation. Thanks,
-Steve Miller
Detroit

From: K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 01:50:00 EDT 2006

Steve:

I'm not cutting it out, rather I notice that it is being used twice in
this passage but in different contexts, once for the city being built
(i.e. not being destroyed and waste) and after the 62 sevens relating
to Messiah.

Karl W. Randolph.