[b-hebrew] Psalm 14 'smoothed' to Romans 3 in Greek OT

sujata shevaroys at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 01:19:21 EDT 2006

I am surprised at the terms smoothed, scribal error, etc.  Would any Jewish person who lived in the ancient times have had the guts or the means to indulge in such activities?   http://www.aish.com/holidays/Shavuot/Accuracy_of_Torah_Text.asp

  Could someone please tell me where I can find more info on the Ezekiel Tablets?

  Best,
  sujata