[b-hebrew] Septuagint vs Hebrew, effect on Christianity

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Tue Oct 17 12:34:54 EDT 2006

On 17/10/2006 01:24, Harold Holmyard wrote:
> I had no interest in your point in the
> first place, ... People don't have to follow every scholarly rabbit
> trail to be scholars. Part of scholarship is
> knowing when not to do so, and when an idea is
> unrealistic and bad. Life is short; why waste it
> eating bad food for the mind? ...

If you don't have the interest or time to pursue this issue properly,
why are you wasting your own time and everyone else's by writing no less
than 16 e-mails on this subject? If you haven't examined the issues
properly (I haven't either), you should keep quiet on the matter.

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org
Website: http://www.qaya.org/