[b-hebrew] Septuagint vs Hebrew, influence of Constantine ????

Ethel Jean (Kowan) Saltz macnietspingal at airmail.net
Sun Oct 15 08:02:46 EDT 2006

In my own 25 years of personal research on the Torah Scrolls influence, I've
settled on the following data as accurate.  However, the sources aren't
really clearly identifiable.  It's hard to document. Maybe someone has the
proofs for me?

I believe Constantine created Christianity as we know it, for a very astute
political reason.  I hope you take this as a scholarly example without
getting your hormones "in an uproar" like most Jewish intellectuals I know.
Hitler said something that was quite brilliant and comforms to my overview
of my own personal experience here in America, since birth in Washington,
D.C. across from the Navy Yard for the first 20 years of my life b. 1929.  I
cite
http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/currency/in-god-we-trust.shtml
for quoting the following:

 "Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable
 stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin
 the fight for the 'remaking' of the Reich as they call it."
 -Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf" Vol. 2 Chapter 1

Now in creating Christianity as we know it today and enforcing it,
Constantine decreed legal reasons for capital punishment (IOW death/murder):

1.  No one can convert to Judaism.
2.  No Christian can marry a Jew.
3.  No Chrisitian can be circumcized.
4.  No Christian can read the Talmud.

This makes sense if you want to separate Jews for Jesus from Jews for Torah
back in the Iraq/Iran/Israel world of 0 CE.  That way Jews for Torah
eventually disappear.  The miracle is that Constantine's theory just didn't
work.  Can Jews thank St. Jerome for this? (Hitler dealt with this in MEIN
KAMPF too!!)

Can anyone prove that Constantine decreed this?  I do have one article where
all the Coda exists but I can't find it and besides one article isn't
sufficient anyway.

NOTE:  I grew up in a Washington D.C. that was a model segregated southern
town with legalized anti-semitism.  I know the difference between NYC and DC
because my mom came from East Bronx to S.E., D.C. when she was 14 YO and she
understood the difference in my acquisition of USA climate and her own.  All
influential cities in the USA are not alike and therefore how the child's
brain evolves becomes different because of differences in educational
methods within a city in the USA.