[b-hebrew] Septuagint vs Hebrew, effect on Christianity

Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 23:23:12 EDT 2006

Perspective note: Schmuel, are you not also the guy who argues ad
nauseam against the Alexandrian text family in support of the King
James and the Textus Receptus? If I recall correctly, past experience
has shown your propensity for disregarding scholarship for the sake of
a belief system, nearly across the board. I recall a certain dislike
for the work of Bruce Metzger, a distrust of all modern textual
discoveries, and a rejection of the principles of lower criticism. You
want to believe that you have your hands on "The Word" rather than
that this text from ancient times has been subjected to change and
edition. Is this an accurate assessment?

Yonah

--
Yonah Mishael ben Avraham
Joplin, MO